TOOLS OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL BROKERS
TOOLS OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL BROKERS
BY STEVE ROBERSON
What makes a farm and ranch real estate professional successful? Many things, but a major recurring theme is that the agents and brokers with the best marketing strategies and tools are the ones who excel in acquiring, listing and selling the most properties.
“I really think the industry has been waiting for a mapping program like this. Tailored for our needs, I have found it to be a powerful tool in helping my clients and myself work on projects quickly and efficiently. After using it for the past year, I don’t know how I could manage without it.”
—JEFF BOSWELL WITH REPUBLIC RANCHES
“A majority of properties we market are Farm & Ranch. Maps are essential in showcasing these rural properties. We have tried most all maps available and hands down, MapRight is the best on today’s market. This new tool gives us the ability to create a full blown marketing brochure all within the confines of an interactive map. Our clients become giddy with delight when they see their ranch presented on MapRight. This state of the art tool is incredibly easy to use and it really adds a ‘wow’ factor to your presentation.”
—KEN BEVERS WITH BEVERS REAL ESTATE
Most real estate marketing strategies consist of a two-pronged approach: exposure and property presentation.
Exposure can be accomplished through web listing services, company websites, flyers, email marketing campaigns and old fashioned networking. However, if you cannot create a clear, comprehensive picture of the property, then exposure will do little for your efforts to sell the property.
Presentations of property listings include a general write-up, followed by a set of pictures/videos, and finally a map or survey. When done well, these elements give a comprehensive mental image of a property by highlighting all of its unique qualities and improvements. Historically, there has not been a great way to create this image.
The Nation’s Premier, Interactive Mapping Platform Online
MapRight is the breakthrough mapping service that the farm and ranch industry has been waiting for. It’s the result of a joint effort between a talented group of GIS (geographic information systems), real estate, web development, and oil and gas professionals who sought to change how mapping is done.
MapRight makes mapping simple by giving real estate professionals the tools needed to create high-quality, professional maps.
Gone are the days of brokers and agents paying GIS professionals hundreds of dollars to make a high quality map of their listing!
Gone are the days of brokers and agents attempting to make their own maps and ending up with very vanilla, low quality maps that their clients can’t fully understand.
MapRight allows users to combine property write-ups, photos and surveys into one interesting and easy to use interactive map. An inherently more compelling way to present listings, this will keep a prospective buyer’s interest while still getting all of the information (or more) that would have been presented in the old segmented format.
Your prospective buyers no longer need to work to create an accurate mental picture in their head, because you have produced it for them in a simple, interactive map.
What Makes MapRight Different
- It is incredibly easy to use. Start making professional quality maps in minutes.
- MapRight interactive maps simply dominate, and will largely replace, static pdf maps.
- Preloaded toolkit for farm and ranch mapping.
- Signature national MapRight Layers, currently consisting of Hydro, FEMA Floodplain, Soils, Parcels, Federal/State Lands, PLSS and Abstracts… with more to come.
- Upload photos and notes to icons placed on the map. This unique feature gives the potential buyer a geographic reference, especially for natural features like springs, waterfalls, and other prolific natural features and vistas.
- The MapRight Mobile iPad app allows users to take their maps into the field. Track yourself, update maps, add photos and notes, and easily calculate acreages and distances with the touch of a few buttons. (The best part is when you update a map in the field, that map is automatically updated on all your website embeds and share links!)
- Unique Share Features give you a leg up on the competition. Create an interactive map, then use the Share Map feature to email it to your prospective buyer list.
- Embed maps on your own or any other website, including Lands of America! Share the maps via links, web or an interactive marketing flyer.
- Export your maps for print as PDFs of PNGs.
- If you need assistance or need a more customized map, there’s a help number that puts you in touch with an experienced GIS professional.
Start mapping today, at www.MapRight.com.